Ben Affleck has launched a new charity foundation, the Eastern Congo Initiative. The actor just returned from the Congo, he spent a week visiting with people affected by sexual crimes, as well as perpetrators, to get a broader view of the crises. ‘The situation in eastern Congo has been neglected for far too long – it is one of the worst humanitarian tragedies in the world,’ Affleck said in a statement. Ben Affleck started the Eastern Congo Initiative with Warren Buffet’s son, Howard G. Buffett.
- Check One Heart Channel video on Tony Parker
- Did you hear about Al Gore new project ? The 24hours of reality ?
- www.lachaineducoeur.fr a french leading solidarity website!
- SWAROVSKI BIKE by ON AURA TOUT VU for CHARITY AUCTION
- JOIN ONE BABY PROTEST CAMPAIGN
- SOLIDARITY CHANGES THE WORLD WITH EVA MINGE FASHION
- SOON BE CYCLE & FASHION BIKES at WHO’S NEXT !!!
- THE FIRST 10 BIKES CUSTOMISED by WORLD FAMOUS DESIGNERS
- SIGN THE PETITION TO END HUNGER
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozy endorses UNAIDS call to virtually eliminate mother-to-child HIV transmission by 2015