On Aura Tout Vu, a french brand, member of the “French Syndicate of the Haute Couture” joined the event BE CYCLE & FASHION and created the SWAROVSKI BIKE!
Somwhere between the angel and the black devil, extremly chic, modern and divine…this is how one might describe the Swarovski Bike By On Aura Tout Vu!
In front of the bike a small tablet shows the brand logo – so couture and frenchy…!
The bike will soon be avaliable for on line sales on http://www.oneheartchannel.com/becycle/encheres
ON AURA TOUT VU – brand history
once upon a time…the “asp” company was founded in 1995. the brand evolved in 1998 to become “on aura tout vu”, a french expression meaning “you think you’ve seen it all”.
on aura tout vu made its name at first by creating and producing exclusive fashion accessories, embroideries, buttons and garments for various haute couture brands before starting its own brand collections of ready-to-wear, accessories and couture clothes, home design, fragrances end make-up…
a few important dates:
- co-branding caron paris
- co-branding design, collection accessoires moulin rouge paris, by on aura tout vu paris
- collection exclusive design accessoire, pour la maison “aux laines ecossaises”
- presenting collections in chyprus fashion week by harper’s bazaar
- co-branding caron paris
- co-branding manufacture national de sevres
- co-branding bacardi martini europe ( grey goose vodaka)
- co-branding disney – minnie
- co-branding nabaztag by violet
- 2007-collaboration –motorola.
- 2006-collaboration –chopard, geneva.
- collaboration ups model
- presenting retrospective collections in saint petersbourg, russia and at kazakhstan fashion week
- 2004- collaboration with swatch.
- 2002- on aura tout vu debuted its own haute couture collection and each year since is a invited member of the fédération française de la couture.
- debuted its first ready to wear collection and continues to present each year.
- designed and realised the concept car “smart- lalique – on aura tout vu” in metal, crystal and lace – this car was offered to an auction devoting the sales proceeds to a non-profit organisation. this unique car is today owned in monaco.
- 1998 – debuted its first accessories collection and continues to present each year.
- 1998-2001 – opening of the concept store «espace on aura tout vu » – presenting and co-creating art work by on aura tout vu and international contemporary artists.
- 1995 -1999 – creating and producing accessories for various haute couture brands such as christian dior, christian lacroix, givenchy,…. and ready to wear brands like: yves saint laurent, guy laroche, paco rabanne, nina ricci, rochas, john galliano, groupe garella, sym georges rech…)
over the years, on aura tout vu’s skill and experience resulted in a strengthened presence in the fashion sector and enabled it to become less production-oriented for other haute couture and ready-to-wear brands and more creation and market driven for its own brands.
in light of its growing international prestige, on aura tout vu management came up with a plan that was based on expanding its product range, repositioning its offer and selectively developing a retail distribution network.
Check every day TRENDS on http://www.oneheartchannel.com for more brands contributing to charity !